Office closure due to Covid 19 Coronavirus
This office will be closed from 3:00pm, Wednesday 18th March 2020 until further notice
But we are STILL here to Help!
Advice is still available by the following methods -
Text on 0743 461 3625 stating (i) your name (ii) your postcode (iii) the type of advice needed (for example DEBT, HOUSING, BENEFITS, or OTHER). We will then call you back on your mobile phone Do NOT Text any other details
Telephone Advice - call 03444 111 444. Lines open 09:00 am till 4:30 pm
(this will cost the same as calling any 01 or 02 number)
If you require a Foodbank voucher, please call 01562 60194 - This is strictly for Foodbank Vouchers only!
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Who we are
- A local charity
- Staffed mostly by volunteers
- Supporting local people
- To provide the advice people need for the problem they face.
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives
- Citizens Advice Wyre Forest provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities.
- We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.