Office closure due to Covid 19 Coronavirus
But we are STILL here to Help!
Advice is still available by the following methods -
Text on 0743 461 3625 stating (i) your name (ii) your postcode (iii) the type of advice needed (for example DEBT, HOUSING, BENEFITS, or OTHER). We will then call you back on your mobile phone Do NOT Text any other details
Adviceline: FREEPHONE 0808 278 7891 and Textphone: 0800 144 8884
Email - via the Enquiry Form on our website (www.wyreforestcab.org.uk) on the 'How can we Help You' page, or email direct - email@example.com
If you require a Foodbank voucher, please call 01562 60194 - This is strictly for Foodbank Vouchers only!
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Who we are
- A local charity
- Staffed mostly by volunteers
- Supporting local people
- To provide the advice people need for the problem they face.
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives
- Citizens Advice Wyre Forest provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities.
- We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.